We have exclusively partnered with a leading industrial eCommerce company who are building a brand new digital marketing team from central London.
This is an existing opportunity for an experienced PPC manager to come in and take our clients Paid search strategy and existing ROI to new levels. You’ll manage a £70k/m average PPC budget and look to identify opportunities to maximise ROI from paid search.
Initially targeting Google and Bong the PPC manager will look into all areas of paid search including investigating other channels and re-targeting.
· Set the strategy in order to achieve maximum ROI on paid search campaigns
· Track, report, and analyse PPC initiatives and campaigns
· Manage campaign expenses estimating monthly costs
· Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimization
· Research and analyse competitor paid advertising strategies
· Proven SEM experience managing PPC campaigns across Google and Bing.
· Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition
· Experience with bid management tools
· Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
· Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO and SEM
· Experience with PPC budgets of between £50,000 - £100,000 per month
Should you be interested in this or any of our other digital marketing positions contact our Talent Partner Max Sinclair-Kemp firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange an informal discussion around your background and the role.