We have exclusively partnered with a leading industrial e-commerce company who are building a brand new digital marketing team from central London.
As the SEO consultant you will be a critical component in the overall digital strategy. You’ll help define keyword strategy, review the site from a technical SEO perspective and both identify and acquire back links.
• Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimisation
• Research and implement search engine optimisation recommendations
• Research and analyse competitor advertising links
• Develop and implement link building strategy
• Work to the e-commerce platforms best practice to ensure SEO is properly implemented across the site
• Work with content and social team to drive SEO in content creation and content programming
• Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
• Optimize copy and landing pages for search engine marketing
• Advising on content creation (internal and external) through feedback analysis keywords, topics and headlines.
• Track, report, and analyse website analytics alongside PPC initiatives and campaigns
• Proven commercial SEO experience (ideally with experience in B2B or ecommerce)
• In-depth experience with website analytics tools
• Commercial experience using SEMRush, AHREFS or similar
• Knowledge of ranking factors and search engine algorithms
• Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition
• Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO and SEM
Should you be interested in this or any of our other digital marketing positions contact our Talent Partner Max Sinclair-Kempmaxsk@consortia.comto arrange an informal discussion around your background and the role.